Link

Social

Embed

Download

Download
Download Transcript

[I. OPEN SESSION]

[00:00:06]

>> I WOULD LIKE TO CALL THIS MEETING, CALL THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING TO ORDER AT 5:15 PM. CHRISTINA, WOULD YOU PLEASE

CALL THE ROLL. >>.

STREAMED AND RECORDED DIRECTION OF THE BOARD.

LODGING IS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING AT NATOMAS UNIFIED.ORG JAVETTA CLEVELAND THE RECORDINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING THE DAY AFTER THE BOARD MEETING.

THOSE IN ATTENDANCE, HERE THIS MEETINGS.

[V. CLOSED SESSION]

AT THIS TIME THE BOARD WILL BE GOING INTO CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS THE SUPERINTENDENT'S EVALUATION.

ARE THERE ANY PEOPLE WISHING TO ADDRESS THIS ITEM? I SEE NONE. DID RECEIVE ANY E COMMENTS?

>> WE DID NOT. >> AT THIS TIME WE WILL >> WE A

[Items VI & VII]

MEETING AT 5:36 PM. I WILL ASK CHRISTINA TO PLEASE

CALL THE ROLL. >>.

PLEASE LEAD US IN THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.

>> I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION UNDER GOD INDIVISIBLE WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

>> OKAY, THIS EVENING NO ACTION WAS TAKEN IN CLOSED SESSION.

THIS EVENING WE PLANNED TO RECOGNIZE, OUR NATOMAS UNIFIED TEACHERS OF THE YEAR. AND OUR 2020/2021 DISTRICT TEACHER OF THE YEAR. WE WILL BE RESCHEDULING TO KNIGHTS RECOGNITION FOR FUTURE BOARD MEETING.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR TEACHERS OF THE YEAR FOR YOUR COMMITMENT TO NUSD, AND STUDENTS WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECOGNIZING YOUR FUTURE BOARD MEETING.

WE WILL MOVE OUR HISPANIC CELEBRATION MONTH TO A FUTURE MEETING AS WELL. AND AS THE OTHER, AS ALWAYS WE LOOK FORWARD TO CELEBRATING THIS OCCASION.

IN ADDITION, WE WILL ALSO POSTPONE ACTION ITEM A ONTO KNIGHTS AGENDA. THE SUPERINTENDENT WILL MAKE IN

[IX. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA]

A STATEMENT WHEN WE GET TO THE COMMUNICATION TIME.

AT THIS TIME, I ENTERTAIN A MOTION TO APPROVE THE AMENDED AGENDA, REMOVING CELEBRATIONS B AND C AND ACTION ITEM A. I WILL

MOVE THE AGENDA AS AMENDED. >> SECOND.

>> WILL YOU PLEASE CALL THE ROLL.

[X.a. Student Board Member - Nasma Wali-Ali]

5-0. TONIGHT WE HAVE A CELEBRATION THAT WE WILL FOLLOW THROUGH ON. WE ARE GOING TO BE CELEBRATING THE SWEARING IN OF OUR NEW STUDENT BOARD MEMBER.

I AM PROUD TO INTRODUCE AND WELCOME, NASMA WALI-ALI.

FOR MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC, VIEWING THE MEETING, A STUDENT BOARD MEMBER PLAYS AN ESSENTIAL ROLE BY A PREFERENTIAL VOTE ON THE BOARD. IT'S STUDENT OPINION.

THIS YEAR, THE HIGH SCHOOL HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SELECT A STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE TO SERVE ON THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES FOR 2021 THROUGH 2022. SENIOR, NASMA WALI-ALI, WAS CHOSEN. NASMA WAS BORN AND RAISED IN SACRAMENTO. SHE ATTENDED NATOMAS PARK ELEMENTARY. NATOMAS CHARTER PERFORMING AND FINE ARTS ACADEMY AND CRRENTLY, HER HIGH SCHOOL,

[00:05:01]

INDERKUM HIGH SCHOOL WHERE SHE IS IN THE NATIONAL BACCALAUREATE PROGRAM. SHE LIVES WITH HER PARENTS AND SISTER WHO IS CURRENTLY GEARING UP FOR LAW SCHOOL.

HER FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE HUMANITIES. IN LARGE PART BECAUSE SHE LOVES INTERPRETATION AND ANALYTICAL THINKING.

IN SCHOOL, SHE IS A MEMBER OF THE BLACK STUDENT UNION, COPRESIDENT FOUNDER OF INDERKUM HIGH SCHOOL MUSLIM STUDENT ASSOCIATION. MEMBER OF NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY, FRENCH HONOR SOCIETY AND BOOK CLUB.

ALSO A LEADER IN CREW AND CORE. OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL, SHE IS THE CHAIR OF A LOCAL YOUTH PHILANTHROPY GROUP CALLED, GRANTS ADVISORY BOARD FOR YOUTH.

AND COPRESIDENT AND COFOUNDER OF YOUTH VOICES SACRAMENTO.

SMALL ADVOCACY BASED NONPROFIT FOR YOUTH.

IN ADDITION, SHE IS A RETURNING YOUTH INTERN FOR SUMMER AT CITY HALL, A PROGRAM THAT AIMS TO HELP YOUTH GET INVOLVED AND INTERESTED IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT. SHE WAS ALSO A CONTRIBUTOR ON THE MAYOR'S CLIMATE CHANGE EQUITY TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE. AND THE RECIPIENT OF NANCY AND CLIFF -- LIFELONG LEARNER AWARD.

AFTER GRADUATION, SHE HOPES TO CULTIVATE HER PASSION FOR COMMUNITY BETTERMENT AND SERVICE BY OBTAINING A BACHELORS DEGREE AND ATTENDING LAW SCHOOL.

NASMA IS INTERESTED IN PUBLIC INTEREST LAW AND HELPING TO CREATE A POSITIVE IMPACT BY FIGHTING FOR CIVIL RIGHTS, AND ADVOCATING FOR DISENFRANCHISED COMMUNITIES THROUGH LEGISLATION. WE ALL WELCOME YOU, NASMA, AND NOW WE MAKE YOU OFFICIAL. PLEASE JOIN ME ON THE STAGE SO WE CAN ADMINISTER THE OATH OF OFFICE.

RAISE YOUR RIGHT HAND. I, NASMA WALI-ALI, --

>> I, NASMA WALI-ALI. >> DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED

STATES. >> DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR I WILL DEFEND AND SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED

STATES. >> AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE

STATE OF CALIFORNIA. >> AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.> AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND

DOMESTIC. >> AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN

AND DOMESTIC. >> I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

>> I WILL BEAR TRUE ALLEGIANCE -- TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

>> AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

>> AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

>> THAT I TAKE THIS OBLIGATION FREELY.

>> THAT I TAKE THIS OBLIGATION FREELY.

>> WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION OR PURPOSE OF EVASION.

>> WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION OR PURPOSE OF EVASION.

>> I WILL WELL AND FAITHFULLY. >> I WILL WELL AND FAITHFULLY.

>> DISCHARGE THE DUTIES UPON WHICH I'M ABOUT TO ENTER.

>> DISCHARGE THE DUTIES UPON WHICH I'M ABOUT TO ENTER.

>> CONGRATULATIONS! [APPLAUSE]

[00:10:05]

[APPLAUSE] >> WE ARE GOING TO GET A CHANCE TO HEAR FROM HER A LITTLE BIT, VERY SOON.

[XI. COMMUNICATIONS]

I THINK A LITTLE BIT LATER! I AM MOVING ON NOW TO THE COMMUNICATIONS. AND, OUR ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT, FOR CSEA AND NTA WERE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO PROVIDE COMMUNICATION IN PERSON OR SUBMIT COMMUNICATION VIA EMAIL PRIOR TO THE BOARD MEETING. IS THERE ANYONE HERE THIS EVENING WISHING TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF EITHER OF THOSE ORGANIZATIONS? ALL RIGHT.

CHRISTINA, DID WE RECEIVE COMMUNICATION VIA EMAIL FROM

THE ASSOCIATION REPRESENTATIVE? >> WE DID NOT RECEIVE ANY

COMMUNICATIONS VIA EMAIL. >> AT THIS TIME I WILL CALL IN THE NEW STUDENT BOARD MEMBER, AND I KNOW SHE PROBABLY HAS SOMETHING SHE WANTS TO SHARE WITH US.

>> THANK YOU. I WANT TO EXTEND MY DEEPEST APPRECIATION FOR MY APPOINTMENT TO THIS BODY.

AND IN THIS ROLE, I PLEDGE TO DO MY UTMOST TO BE ACCURATE AND PASSIONATE VOICE FOR YOUTH OF THE DISTRICT.

UNDERSTANDING THAT NO STUDENT BODY -- NOT ONE SCHOOL LET ALONE 21 THAT CONSTITUTE THE NATOMAS UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT. I COMMIT TO BE A VOICE FOR YOUTH AND YOUTH INTEREST ON THE BOARD AND BE A VESSEL AT THE MEETINGS FOR THE WANT AND NEED OF STUDENTS BELONGING TO THIS DISTRICT. YOUTH INPUT IN MATTERS THAT AFFECT THIS IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF WHAT I PLAN TO WORK TOWARD IN THIS POSITION. ANDREW LIKE TO EXPRESS AGAIN MY EXCITEMENT AND EAGERNESS TO BEGIN.

THANK YOU. >> THANK YOU.

[APPLAUSE] ALL RIGHT, MOVING ON TO THE TRUSTEES. ANYTHING THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO

SHARE THIS EVENING? >> NO REPORT.

I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.

>> THANK YOU. >> TRUSTEE GRANT?

>> NO REPORT. WELCOME, IT WILL BE A PRIVILEGE

TO SERVE WITH YOU. >> TRUSTEE HARDIN.

>> NO REPORT I ALSO THINK IT WILL BE A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH

YOU. >> TRUSTEE KAPLAN.

>> NO REPORT AND DITTO, WELCOME.

>> AND FOR ME ALSO, NO REPORT BUT WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU ON THIS BOARD. SUPERINTENDENT EVANS.

>> THANK YOU. THIS AFTERNOON WE ANNOUNCED THE TEACHER WHO HAS BEEN A SOURCE OF MEDIA COVERAGE THE LAST TWO DAYS, WAS ON PAID LEAVE, BECAUSE OF HIS ACTIONS.

AND CHOICES IN THE CLASSROOM. NATOMAS UNIFIED WILL TAKE THE LEGALLY REQUIRED NEXT STEP TO PLACE THE TEACHER ON UNPAID LEAVE AND TERMINATE THE TEACHER.

NATOMAS UNIFIED SUPPORTS INDIVIDUAL FREEDOMS AND FREEDOMS OF EXPRESSION. THIS CASE IS NOT ABOUT THAT.

THE TOTALITY OF CLASSROOM DECISIONS AND CHOICES MADE BY THE TEACHER VIOLATED DISTRICT POLICIES, STATE EDUCATION CODE AND BROE TRUST WITH OUR STUDENTS AND FAMILIES, THAT THEY EXPECT HISTORY, SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHERS, TO TEACH CIVICS WITHOUT BIAS OR FAVORING THEIR OWN PERSONAL BELIEFS.

THEY MUST SHARE FACTS AND INFORMATION AROUND DIFFERING PERSPECTIVES AS WELL. OUR COMMUNICATION TODAY OUTLINED WHAT WE HAD LEARNED BY MIDDAY THROUGH MIDDAY TODAY.

WHEN YOU TAKE THE TOTALITY OF THE TEACHERS ACTIONS, IT MADE THE DISTRICTS NEXT STEPS NECESSARY.

ALSO, AS PER THE ACTION ITEM, I APPRECIATE THE PRESIDENT'S SUPPORT FOR ALLOWING ME TO PULL ACTION ITEM A, TONIGHT IS NOT THE TIME NATOMAS UNIFIED HAS OF THE PARTIES AND ALSO LIKE TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS, NASMA WALI-ALI, AND WELCOME ABOARD.

[XII. PUBLIC COMMENTS]

>> THANK YOU, SUPERINTENDENT. MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC THIS EVENING WERE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND THIS BOARD MEETING IN PERSON OR TO GIVE PUBLIC COMMENT OR SUBMIT PUBLIC COMMENT VIA E-COMMENT ON NATOMAS UNIFIED.ORG.

PLEASE NOTE PRESENTATIONS FROM THE PUBLIC ARE LIMITED TO TWO MINUTES REGARDING ANY ITEMS THAT IS WITHIN THE BOARD'S SUBJECT JURISDICTION AND GOVERNANCE CODE SECTION 549482 A LIMITS BOREDOM IS TO RESPOND TO COMMENT.

I HAVE A OT OF GREEN SLIPS TO HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WOULD

[00:15:04]

LIKE SHARE THAT AS RECEIVED D EARLIER TODAY?

>> YES. WE HAVE RECEIVED SOME E-COMMENTS, WE HAVE ONE FROM ROSLYN BELL FOR WORK BEING DONE BY DOCTOR -- THEN YOU RECEIVED PUBLIC COMMENTS FROM THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS IN REGARDS TO A TEACHER AT HASKELL. DONNIE PAYNE, JENNIFER MALONEY, JACKIE CARRERA, JULIE MILLER, BARRY DONNIE, -- SONY PHILLIPS,

THROUGH. >> THANK YOU.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I HAVE THESE, REQUESTED TO SPEAK IN PERSON TO US. BEFORE THE BOARD.

AND YOU ARE GIVEN TWO MINUTES TO SPEAK BEFORE THE BOARD.

WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINE.

AND I WILL ALSO CALL PEOPLE UP IN THE ORDER THAT THESE FORMS WERE RECEIVED. IF I MISPRONOUNCE YOUR NAME, I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE. SOME PEOPLE I CAN READ YOUR WRITING AND OTHERS I CANNOT. BUT I WILL DO MY VERY BEST.

TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF YOU GET A CHANCE.

I WILL CALL IT THE FIRST THREE NAMES SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE PODIUM IF YOU ARE OUT IN THE HALL.

TIMOTHY, I BELIEVE IT IS SNOWBALL, LANCE CHRISTIANSEN, AND MR. GOMEZ AND RICHARD -- THANK YOU.

IN THE ORDER CALLED YOUR NAME. THANK YOU.

> HOW CAN WE EXPLAIN THIS SHIFT? I THINK THE SITUATION IS BEST EXPLAINED THE CURRENT OPERATION OF PUBLIC SECTOR LABOR UNIONS LIKE NATOMAS TEACHERS ASSOCIATION AND LARGER CALIFORNIA TEACHERS ASSOCIATION WITH WHICH IT IS AFFILIATED. THESE ENTITIES NO LONGER CONSIDER THEMSELVES ORGANIZATIONS ADVOCATING FOR THE WAGES, THE HOURS AND WORKING CONDITIONS OF THEIR MEMBERS, BUT RATHER SOCIAL JUSTICE ORGANIZATIONS PUSHING AROUSAL FULL AGENDA TO TEAR DOWN AND TRANSFORM AMERICAN SOCIETY. THEY SHOULD IMMEDIATELY TAKE ALL ACTIONS NECESSARY TO ENSURE CLASSROOMS IN THE DISTRICT IN THE FUTURE, NOT JUST IN THE PAST, REMAIN FREE OF THE POLITICAL AGENDA OF INDIVIDUAL TEACHERS AND LABOR UNIONS.

AND THAT CHILDREN RECEIVE AN EDUCATION RATHER THAN IN INDOCTRINATION. THANK YOU.

[APPLAUSE] [CHEERING]

>> JUST BEFORE YOU SPEAK, CAN YOU SEE, I CANNOT SEE THE MONITOR. OKAY.

I WILL RELY ON -- OKAY, WE CANNOT SEE IT.

THE GREEN, YELLOW. TRUSTEE -- I KNOW THAT THIS MAY BE UNPOPULAR BUT I WOULD REQUEST AS IT WAS REQUIRED OF ALL STUDENTS AND STAFF, THE EVERYONE IN THE ROOM WEAR A MASK FOR MY SAFETY AND MY CHILDREN'S SAFETY.

[00:20:04]

[INAUDIBLE] [APPLAUSE]

>> I WILL SAY THIS. IF YOU HAVE A MASK AND IF YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR OWN SAFETY AND THOSE AROUND YOU, THAT YOU PLEASE PUT ON A MASK. TO PROTECT US.

ALL RIGHT. GO AHEAD.

>> THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, BOARD PRESIDENT AND BOARD MEMBERS AND SUPERINTENDENT EVANS.

WE ARE GATHERED HERE TODAY BECAUSE OF TEACHERS WHO DECIDED TO BECOME INDUCTION, NOT TEACHERS.T'S A CHALLENGE.

WHEN CHALLENGE ASSORTMENT WAS AT THE TEACHER UNION DECIDE NOT TO SHOW UP. HOW MANY IN THE PAST WERE NOT PROPERLY DEALT WITH? I WOULD ENCOURAGE ALL TEACHERS WITHIN THE SOUND OF MY VOICE TO REEVALUATE THEIR MEMBERSHIP IN THE NATOMAS TEACHERS ASSOCIATION OR THE CALIFORNIA TEACHERS ASSOCIATION. THESE ORGANIZATIONS DO MORE TO HARM THE EDUCATION OF OUR KIDS THAN MOST OTHER ORGANIZATIONS IN THE STATE. GOING FORWARD, I APPRECIATE THAT YOU ARE WORKING THROUGH A THOROUGH AND INVESTIGATION INTO THE TEACHER. I HOPE THAT IT CONTINUES BUT I ALSO HOPE THAT YOU LOOK FOR THOSE OTHER TEACHERS WHICH PREVIOUS TEACHERS INDICATED ARE IN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT AND STILL TEACHING. WE'VE GOT TO GIVE PARENTS A CHANCE TO CHOOSE FOR THE BEST OF THEIR KIDS EDUCATION, OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE FUTURE. AGAIN YOUR SCORES OF PARENTS AND CERTAIN CITIZENS BEHIND ME AND AT THE CALIFORNIA POLICY CENTER FOR WHICH OUR WORK, WE ARE DEDICATED TO HELPING THOSE I DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF THEIR UNION TO LEAVE AND GO TO MY PAY MY SAY.COM AND SAVE YOUR MONEY AND SAVE OUR CHILDREN.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

THANK YOU, THAT IS OKAY.I SPEAK FOR MY SON AND ANY CHILD THAT DOES NOT HAVE A PARENT TO BE THEIR VOICE.

WHAT HAS BEEN EXPOSE ABOUT GABRIEL -- BY PROJECT VERITAS IS WHAT I WAS CONCERNED ABOUT HAPPENING WITH AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. TWIN RIVERS UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT WHO WAS AND IS NOT ALLOWING PARENTS OR GUARDIANS ON CAMPUS. AS EDUCATORS, YOUR JOB AS ACADEMICS, NOT MORALS, NOT VALUES, RELIGION, POLITICAL IDEOLOGY OR ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF ACADEMICS.

WE HAVE 24 SACRAMENTO STUDENTS WHO ARE ABANDONED IN AFGHANISTAN. YOU GUYS ARE SITTING HERE SAYING YOU HAVE SOMEBODY PREACHING COMMUNISM ON PAID LEAVE?O THOSE LIVES MEAN NOTHING TO YOU? WHAT WILL YOU SAY TO THOSE CHILDREN'S PEERS WHO ARE ASKING, WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS? WHEN ARE THEY COMING HOME? AND YOU STAND BY THIS MAN, PREACHING ANTIFA AND COMMUNISM IN OUR CLASSROOMS. A DISGRACE.

ANY TEACHER OR STAFF PUSHING ANTI-AMERICAN HATEFUL OR POLITICAL AGENDAS AGAINST AMERICA ON OUR STUDENTS, FAMILIES OR COMMUNITIES, WE WANT YOU OUT NOW.

NOT PAID LEAVE AND NOT IN A WEEK OR TWO, NOW! RAISES OUR CHILDREN ON HATE. RACISM OR VICTIM MENTALITY.

WE RAISE OUR CHILDREN TO BE STRONG, INDEPENDENT AND TO STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT AND TO SPEAK UP WHEN IT IS TIME TO SPEAK UP, LIKE NOW. GOD REST OUR TROOPS WHO WE LOST IN AFGHANISTAN. GOD BLESS OUR CITIZENS AND ALLIES IS STILL STRAPPED IN AFGHANISTAN.E ARE PRAYING FOR YOUR SAFETY AND PROTECTION AND MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL.

FOR TAKING THE RIGHT ACTION AND TERMINATING THE SKY.

THE BOARD NEEDS TO TAKE NOTICE THAT THE PARENTS IN THIS DISTRICT WANT THEIR KIDS TAUGHT SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL HELP THEM TO BE PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF THIS SOCIETY AND THIS COUNTRY TO WHOM WE HAVE JUST FINISHED PLEDGING OUR ALLEGIANCE TO. NOT TO BE DISRUPTORS, AND TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OVERTHROW OF THEIR PARENTS VALUES OR THE VALUES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

HAVING HAD THIS MAN'S BLATANT ABUSE OF POSITION GO ON FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS THAT HE HAS BEEN HERE, CASTS A SHADOW OF DOUBT OVER THE, OVER THE MANAGEMENT OF WHO IS HIRING AND WHO IS EVALUATING WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR CLASSROOM.

AND I WANT THE BOARD MEMBERS TO PAY MUCH CLOSER ATTENTION TO

[00:25:05]

THE COURT PURPOSE THAT THE DISTRICT WAS FOUNDED FOR AND THAT IS TO EDUCATE OUR KIDS, NOT TO INDOCTRINATE THEM.

THANK YOU. [APPLAUSE]

>> RICHARD -- MONIQUE, JENNIFER LANE, AND I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY I RECOGNIZE THAT BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IF THERE WAS A NAME IN FRONT OF THAT, I COULD NOT SEE IT.

>> GOOD EVENING. MY NAME IS RICHARD GILBERT, NATOMAS UNIFIED PARENT. SOME OF MY BEST EXPERIENCES IN HIGH SCORE DISCUSSING CURRENT EVENTS AND SOCIAL ISSUES IN MY CLASSES. BUT NOT ONCE, DID I EVER KNOW HOW MY TEACHER FELT ABOUT THOSE THINGS.

I HAD MY SUSPICIONS, EVERYONE IS HUMAN BUT I NEVER KNEW IF HE WAS REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT OR IF SHE WAS CONSERVATIVE OR LIBERAL, I DIDN'T KNOW! THAT IS A TYPE OF DISCUSSION I EXPECTED NO SOCIAL STUDIES CLASSES IN THIS DISTRICT.

I HAVE HEARD, LIKE EVERYONE, AND IT DOES AROUND THE COUNTRY OF LEFT-WING INDOCTRINATION IN SCHOOLS.

PEOPLE WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME IT IS JUST AN ISOLATED INCIDENT, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. IT HAS HIT HOME FOR ME NOW.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I AM GLAD THE BOARD IS TAKING THIS ACTION, TO START THE PROCESS TO FIRE THIS INDIVIDUAL. KNOW IT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE OVERNIGHT.

BUT THIS DOES NOT BEGIN AND END WITH HIM.

HE WAS ENABLED FOR YEARS, COMPLAINTS WERE FILED AND NOTHING WAS DONE. AND PEOPLE BEAR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT.ATHER IT IS THE PRINCIPLES, ADMINISTRATION, WHOEVER!ND I ASKED FOR A FULL INVESTIGATION, NOT JUST FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL BUT FROM THE DISTRICT.

RIGHTS AS A PARENT TO BE TRAMPLED.

PI HAVE TO BE HERE TODAY, , THI IS NOT LIMITED FOR YOUR INFORMATION, IS NOT LIMITED TO THE THE HIGH SCHOOL.

WITH NO WARNING, MY DAUGHTER WAS AS A JUNIOR AT ANOTHER HIGH HIGH SCHOOL WAS TOLD HER CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CLASS LASS THIS YEAR WOULD BE CHANGED TO JUSTICE.

, NO PARENT INPUT WAS ATSOEVER. I CONTACTED E TEACHER AND I WAS A SHORT CRITICAL RACE THEORY EORY WOULD NOT BE TAUGHT I WAS AUGHT I WAS TOLD AT MY, I WILL WRAP IT UP, THANK YOU.

THIS WOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE BUT IT HAS BECOME ONE.

AND IT JUST WOULD LIKE TO END BY SAYING THIS YOUNG WOMAN TONIGHT TOOK OATH TO DEFEND THE ONSTITUTION AND TO RID THE UNTRY OF ENEMIES FOREIGN I ASK ALL YOU DO THE SAME.

>> HELLO, I AM MONIQUE -- WE HAVE BEEN QUIET FOR TOO LONG ABOUT YOU TRYING TO TAKE OUR RIGHTS AWAY AS PARENTS.

WE WERE SILENTLY TOOK AWAY OUR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS AWAY FROM VACCINATIONS AND WHEN THEY BECAME MANDATORY FOR OUR KIDS TO ATTEND SCHOOL.

WE WERE SILENT WHEN YOU MANDATED MASKS ON OUR CHILDREN, WHEN -- AND CAL OSHA KNOWS THEIR 10 PERCENT EFFECTIVE.

WE WERE SILENT WHEN YOU BEGAN MENTIONING SEXUAL PREFERENCES IN KINDERGARTEN. WE HAVE BEEN SILENT WHEN YOU BEGAN TEACHING EXPLICIT SEXUAL EDUCATION IN EIGHTH GRADE AND NOT GIVING US THIS INFORMATION AHEAD OF TIME.

HIGH SCHOOL, KIDS ARE HAVING SEX IN THE BATHROOM, THEY ARE VAPING IN THE BATHROOM THERE AT INDERKUM.

FOUR GUNS WERE AT THE FOOTBALL GAME THE OTHER NIGHT AND YOU DO NOT TELL THE PARENTS ANYTHING. I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE A DAUGHTER THERE TELLS ME THESE THINGS.

RACE IS BEING TAUGHT. THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL MY DAUGHTER GOES, HER TEACHER TELLS HER THAT WHITE IS THE WORST RACE THERE IS. THEY TELL HER THAT YOU CANNOT BE RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE. THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH.

THIS MAN BEING FIRED, IS NOT EVERYTHING THAT WE WANT.

WE NEED OUR RIGHTS BACK HIS PARENTS.

[00:30:04]

AND WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS AND OUR CHILDREN IN THE FUTURE.

THANK YOU.

>> THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SPEAK.

I ALSO WANT TO THINK PROJECT VERITAS BECAUSE WITHOUT THEIR -- YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE DONE NOTHING BECAUSE HE DID NOTHING WHEN THE STUDENTS COMPLAINED. AND WHEN A STUDENT COMPLAINT, MR. -- STOOD UP BEFORE THE CLASS AND BULLIED HIM AND SAID IF THIS FLAG BOTHERS YOU, YOU MUST BE WHO IT IS SUPPOSED TO BOTHER, HE TOLD THE STUDENTS, TO PUT THE PHOTOS UP ON THE WALL TO IDENTIFY THEIR IDEOLOGIES.

CHILDREN DO NOT COME TO SCHOOL TO IDENTIFY THEIR IDEOLOGY, THEY COME TO LEARN TO BECOME PRODUCTIVE CITIZENS.

MY BROTHER GRADUATED FROM INDERKUM WITH 3.9 GPA.

HE AND HIS FELLOW PEERS RIGHT AFTER GRADUATION JOINED THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. I CANNOT IMAGINE THAT IF THAT PERSON TAUGHT MY BROTHER WHAT PATH HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON, IF HE WAS BRAINWASHED AND INDOCTRINATED IN THIS CRAP, THAT HE'S TEACHING THAT YOU GUYS ARE PAYING HIM TO TEACH, THAT WE ARE PAYING HIM TO TEACH, MY BROTHERS ARE PROUD NATIVE AMERICAN MARINE AND MY SON SAYS, THE MODEL IN RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS TO KILL THE INDIAN AND SAVE THE CHILD.

HE IS KILLING THE AMERICAN CHILD AND SAVING COMMUNISM.

IS THIS A RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL OR IS THIS A PUBLIC SCHOOL? LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT. I WILL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

WOULD LIKE TO DO IS ASK A QUESTION SEE A LITTLE BIT OF MY TIME FOR THE SUPERINTENDENT. WE'VE ATTEMPTED TO GET COMMENTS FROM THE SCHOOL DISTRICT, WE ATTEMPTED ON THE DAY OF OUR INVESTIGATION, WE WERE TURNED OVER AND THE POLICE WERE CALLED. A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS AND IT'S SIMPLE. FIRST THING IS PRETTY CLEAR THE CURRENT POLICY IN PLACE BY THE SCHOOL DISTRICT ARE NOT SUFFICIENT TO MONITOR TEACHERS CURRICULUM AND MY QUESTION IS SIMPLY IS THERE GOING TO BE A CHANGE TO THE POLICIES.

IN MY FOLLOW-UP QUESTION SUPERINTENDENT EVANS, OBVIOUSLY THE INVESTIGATION GRADED RESULTS, YOU ACTED -- MY QUESTION IS, ARE YOU HAPPY WE EXPOSE THIS? CHRIS UNFORTUNATELY PUBLIC, DOES NOT ALLOW ME AS THE PRESIDENT SHARED -- [BOOING]

[INAUDIBLE] >> ALRIGHT SO I THINK I NOTED

EARLIER THAT -- >> IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO GIVE PUBLIC COMMENT AND ARE UNDERSTAND THA .

BUT IF YOU'D LIKE TO SPEAK AFTERWARDS I THINK THAT WOULD DO A LOT TO ALLEVIATE CONCERNS. I NOTICED THAT YOU GAVE AN

INTERVIEW TO SACRAMENTO -- >> YES.

>> HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BE OPEN TO SPEAKING TO US AFTER THIS.

WE CAN CONTACT YOU? >> ABSOLUTELY I'D LOVE TO MEET WITH YOU LATER THIS WEEK. ABSOLUTELY.

[APPLAUSE] >> MOVING ONTO THE NEXT SPEAKERS.

MY NAME IS AMIR, MY SON IS ALSO HERE HE'S A STUDENT IN THE DISTRICT. EVERYONE KNOWS WHY WE HEAR THE INDOCTRINATION OF OUR KIDS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

THERE IS A CLEAR LINE IN THE SAND THAT NEEDS TO BE DRAWN.

IT IS FUNNY, I'M SITTING HERE WAITING FOR MY TURN TO SPEAK AND I SEE ALL THE DISTRICT GOALS AND IT SEEMS THAT THE TEACHER HAS VIOLATED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE GOALS.

AND IT DOES NOT SEEM THERE'S BEEN ANY ACCOUNTABILITY TO THE BRAVE PROJECT VERITAS REPORTER WHO CAME TO ALERT THE SCHOOL OF CHILD ABUSE THAT'S HAPPENING. I WANT TO QUOTE THE TEACHER, REPORTER ASKED HOW TO GET THE STUDENTS TO DO THIS? AND I'M QUOTING, I SCARE THE -- OUT OF THEM.

[00:35:01]

THAT IS CHILD ABUSE. AND THIS NOT ONLY IS HIS TERMINATION NEED TO BE TAKEN EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, BUT I BELIEVE A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

ACCOUNTABILITY. HOW, IF A REPORTER WHO COMES IN WITH PRESS CREDENTIALS AND SAYS WE HAVE A CLEAR CASE OF ABUSE, WE WANT TO SHOW YOU THIS VIDEO AND THEY ARE TURNED AWAY AND THE COPS ARE CALLED ON THEM, YOU GUYS ARE PUBLIC SERVANTS WERE TAXPAYER-FUNDED, WE PAY EVERYTHING HERE.

RIGHT?ACCOUNTABILITY, WHO IS MONITORING THE CLASSROOM ENVIRONMENT? DID SOMEONE NOT GO AROUND AND SAY WHAT SHOULD BE IN THE CLASSROOM.

TWO FLAGS, THAT ONE AND THAT ONE.

I THINK WE ALL PRETTY DISGUSTED WITH THE POLITICS GOING ON THESE DAYS IT DOES NOT NEED TO HAPPEN TO MY SON WHO IS HEADING TO A PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL OR ANYBODY ELSE.

THANK YOU. [APPLAUSE]

>> MY NAME IS DAVID, I LIVE IN THE COMMUNITY.

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW THIS ON THE NEWS.

I DON'T EVEN HARDLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY.EACHING COMMUNISM IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM IS EVIL, IT IS NONSENSE.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FORMER SOVIET UNION SEVEN TIMES AND I KNOW WHAT THEY DO OVER THERE. I WORKED WITH COMMUNIST REFUGEES FOR 40 YEARS. SINCE I WAS 12 YEARS OLD.

I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN ENTIRE FAMILIES ARE BLOWN TO PIECES AND KILLED. OKAY? THAT'S WHERE THIS IS GOING. THIS IS EVIL, DARKNESS, IT IS HELL AND IS A CRIMINALS FOR ABUSING OUR CHILDREN, THERE ARE PRINCIPLES, THERE ARE PRINCIPLES, CO-CONSPIRATORS, ACCESSORIES AND PRINCIPLES IN THIS CRIME.

OKAY? THEY NEED TO BE GONE.

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS AND YOU NEED TO TREAT THEM LIKE CRIMINALS. THE PRINCIPAL, THE VICE PRINCIPAL AND THE BOARD HAS TO GO.

I'VE HEARD THAT THERE ARE TWO OTHER TEACHERS TEACHING THIS EVIL IN OUR SCHOOLS. THERE ARE THREE TEACHERS, THAT'S EVIL, LITTLE INNOCENT CHILDREN SITTING HERE THAT I SEE, I LOOK IN THEIR FACES, THEIR PURE INNOCENCE, PURE LOVE AND THESE EVIL PEOPLE ARE PUTTING STUFF INTO THEM.

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP. AND ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE, YOUR EX MILITARY, X LAW ENFORCEMENT, CURRENT LAW ENFORCEMENT, YOU NEED TO BE ON THE FRONT LINES EVERY DAY TO PROTECT THOSE CHILDREN. IF YOU DO NOT PROTECT YOUR CHILD, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE ALIVE THERE IS NO NEEDTO EVEN HAVE THE UNITED STATES , OKAY? EVERYBODY, YOUR NEIGHBORS NEED TO BE HERE, YOUR RELATIVES, EVERYBODY THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR COMMUNISM ON AMERICAN SOIL. WE NEED A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION IN SECTION D, EMOTIONAL DAMAGE.

IT IS PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE, LOOK AT THE PENAL CODE.

FEDERAL, STATE, INTERNATIONAL LAW, ALL OF IT.

I HAVE 3000 HOURS OF CURRENT STUDY, I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

>> HOW DO YOU FOLLOW THAT? MY NAME IS SHAWN, I'M A PARENT OF TWO STUDENTS, ONE GRADUATED FROM INDERKUM AND HAD THIS MAN'S CLASS LAST YEAR. MY OTHER SON IS CURRENTLY GOING THERE. I'M OUTRAGED OF COURSE.

I'M FURIOUS ABOUT THIS, I KNOW THE INDOCTRINATION IS SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN GONE A LONG TIME. WE KNOW IT ANTIFA ORGANIZATION IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE -- NATIONAL SOCIALIST PARTY BEFORE THE NAZIS CAME INTO POWER. WE KNOW THAT IN THE FACTLY OF SUCH A PEDESTRIAN RESPONSE TO WHAT IS HAPPENED, LIKE JUST BUY THE BOOK, WE JUST GOT A GO BY THIS SECTION AND THAT SECTION.

WHAT ABOUT PRINCIPLES? WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS WHO HAVE FOLLOWED THIS MAN'S PATH, WENT UP TO OREGON, MAYBE BURNED SOME BUILDINGS DOWN THERE. WHAT ABOUT THEM? I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THAT.

MAYBE WE SHOULD GET A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT, ENDANGERMENT OF A CHILD. LIKE TO SEE PROJECT VERITAS AND IS USED UP THERE BEHIND YOUR BUREAUCRACY, I BLAME THE LEADERSHIP FROM THE TOP DOWN, BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE IT IS IT'S NONISOLATED INCIDENT WITH THIS GUY BEEN MY CHILD'S CLASSROOM I SAW PLANNED PARENTHOOD SIGN WAS IN SPANISH, I DECIDED TO BITE MY TONGUE ABOUT FOUR OR FIVE YEARS AGO. BUT IT IS NO PLACE FOR THE CLASSROOM, THESE KIDS ARE FORMATIVE.

IT'S TIME FOR THEM TO START THEIR INDIVIDUAL CREATIVE THINKING AND NOT FOLLOW A PSYCHO AND BECOME A USEFUL

[00:40:01]

IDIOT FOR A COMMUNIST PARTY.

>> THE NEXT PERSON, THAT PERSON DID NOT COME TO THE PODIUM TODAY, WHERE ARE YOU? OKAY.

[INAUDIBLE] >> MY NAME IS JAY, I WAS BORN AND RAISED HERE, ALL MY LIFE. HIS PAIN RIGHT HERE IS NOT GOING WAY. THE ONLY QUESTION I GOT IS WHERE DOES THE BUCK STOP? THIS IS BIGGER THAN ONE TEACHER. IF THIS INVESTIGATION DOES NOT EXPOSE EVERYTHING AND YOU ARE ABOVE THE BOARD AND TRANSPARENT, I TELL YOU TO PICK ANYBODY OUT HERE TO BE ON THE INVESTIGATIVE BODY. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET IT DONE AND WE WILL NOT BE SATISFIED. THIS ISN'T GOING AWAY THIS WILL BE A LOT BIGGER AND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MORE OF THIS OPEN DISCUSSIONS AND REVEALING WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH OUR SCHOOLS, IT WILL GET UGLIER. IT IS REALLY GOING TO GET UGLIER. THERE WERE SO MANY FLAGS IN AN ANTIFA FLAG BEHIND HIS DESK YOU HAVE -- ARE YOU KIDDING ME I HOLD ADMINISTRATORS AT THE SCHOOL, I HOLD THE PERSON -- I WAS A CORRECTION OFFICER AND I RETIRED FROM THERE.

THEY WENT ALL THE WAY BACK TO MY JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL.

HOW FAR DID YOU GO BACK? ALL YOU NEED TO DO WAS LOOK AT WHAT A SOCIAL COMMUNITY OR WHAT HE BELONGED TO.

TATTOOS PROBABLY TOLD THE STORY.WHERE DOES THE BUCK STOP? IS IT WITH YOU GUYS? BECAUSE IF IT IS, YOU BETTER DO YOUR JOB AND YOU BETTER GET IT RIGHT. BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET A SECOND CHANCE.

>> NEXT SET OF SPEAKERS, ELISE. ALL RIGHT, LET'S GO TO THE NEXT ONE. [INAUDIBLE] OKAY, ALL RIGHT. SHE IS RAISING HER HAND.KAY, PLEASE COME FORWARD. THERE SHE IS, OKAY.

[INAUDIBLE] >> THANK YOU FOR HEARING ME I NEED TO REMOVE MY MASK TO SPEAK.

I WAS FRANKLY MORTIFIED WHEN I SAW THAT VIDEO.

IT REALLY, I TRIED TO PUT MYSELF IN THE PLACE OF A YOUNG STUDENT RETURNING TO SCHOOL AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS OF ISOLATION AND JUST HORRIBLE THINGS, ISOLATION AND LACK OF SOCIAL CONTACT AND I TRIED TO IMAGINE MYSELF AS A STUDENT RETURNING TO CLASSROOM AND MEETING THIS TEACHER.

OKAY? HE'S A BULLY, HE IS NOT TEACHING WHAT KIDS NEED TO HEAR, WHAT KIDS NEED TO LEARN.

HE IS NOT TEACHING FOR THE STUDENT.

HE IS TEACHING FOR HIMSELF. HALF OF THESE TEACHERS THAT ARE IN THERE, YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY TAKE A LONG LOOK AT.

THEY ARE TEACHING THEIR CRAFT, TEACHING THEIR AGENDA, IT IS NOT WHAT KIDS NEED TO HEAR OR WHAT KIDS SHOULD BE LEARNING.

SOCIALISM IS COMMUNISM, IT'S BEYOND THAT.

THE FLAG ON THE WALL WE TALKED ABOUT THAT.

MY FAMILY TREE HOLDS TWO MURDERED POLICE OFFICERS.

MY NEPHEW JUST GOT OUT OF AFGHANISTAN AND MY SON IS -- I KNOW HIM SAYING WHAT AMERICA MEANS TO US AND OUR FAMILY AND TO THESE KIDS. IT IS SOMETHING SPECIAL, WE CANNOT HAVE IT TAUGHT DOWN A SCHOOL WE CANNOT HAVE TEACHERS PUTTING DOWN AMERICA, INCITING RACISM, INCITING ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF THINGS. THESE KIDS DO NOT NEED TO HEAR IT, THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE ANYWHERE THAT SUGGEST THAT YOU GET -- I SUGGEST YOU GET COUNSELING FOR HIS FORMER STUDENTS. THANK YOU.

[APPLAUSE] >> COULD YOU STATE YOUR NAME

[00:45:06]

FOR THE RECORD, PLEASE? >> MY NAME IS CHRISTOPHER.

YOU GUYS FIRED GABRIEL GIPE TODAY.

BECAUSE YOU ALL GOT CAUGHT YESTERDAY.

YOU KNOW? OKAY, WE AS PEOPLE MENTION, THIS GUY HAD AN ANTIFA FLAG ON THE WALL.

HE WAS INDOCTRINATING THESE KIDS EVERY SINGLE DAY.

HE WAS ABUSING THEM, SCARING THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY.

WHERE THE HELL WAS THE PRINCIPAL? WHERE WERE THE VICE PRINCIPALS? WHERE WAS THE FACULTY OF THE SCHOOL? WHERE WAS IT SUPERINTENDENT, WHERE WAS THE REST OF THE DISTRICT? WHERE WERE YOU? HE WAS FIRED TODAY, WHY WAS HE NOT FIRED ONE YEAR AGO? WHY NOT TWO YEARS AGO? WHY DID THIS GO ON FOR SO LONG? WHY ARE YOU ONLY DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT NOW? BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT.

EXACTLY. AND YOU GUYS WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU.

OKAY? GABRIEL GIPE IS A SYMPTOM, NOT THE SICKNESS. THE SICKNESSES IN THE DISTRICT.

IT IS IN THE SCHOOL, IT'S EVERYWHERE!PEOPLE ARE SICK OF IT. WE ARE AWARE OF AND WE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. ESPECIALLY NOW AND WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND YOU CANNOT LET THIS GO.

YOU CANNOT FIRE ONE GUY AND CALL IT QUITS AND IT'S DONE.

IT IS NOT DONE. YOU WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. WE WANT POLICY IN THE SCHOOLS, WE WANT WRITTEN POLICY CHANGE AND WE WANT YOU TO FOLLOW THE RULES YOU'RE ALREADY SUPPOSED TO BE FOLLOWING.

WE WANT INVESTIGATION AS OTHER PEOPLE MENTION.

WHEN AN INVESTIGATION, A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

BY AN UNBIASED THIRD PARTY, NOT INTERNAL INVESTIGATION.

[APPLAUSE] WHERE YOU CAN LET YOURSELVES OFF THE HOOK. YOU HAVE TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. YOU CAN GET AHEAD OF THIS AND IT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU CAN ACTUALLY CARE WITH THE PEOPLE IN YOUR COMMUNITY AND THE PARENTS OF THE STUDENTS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CARE OF, WHAT THEY'VE SAID AND CARE ABOUT AND WHAT THEY WANT. LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS OF THE COMMUNITY WANT OR YOU CAN DOUBLE DOWN AND HIDE.

IT WON'T WORK BECAUSE WE WILL BE BACK.

WE WILL BE BACK. WE HEARD TODAY WE WILL BE HERE NEXT WEEKEND EVERY BOARD MEETING YOU HAVE.

OKAY? YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

DO SOMETHING NOW. DO SOMETHING NOW.

JOHNSON, I AM WITH -- NEWS. JUST BEFORE I EVEN ASKED MY QUESTION, IS ANYWHERE FROM THE BOARD GOING TO BE AVAILABLE AFTER TO SPEAK WITH US? AND IF NOT I WILL ASK MY QUESTIONS HERE. [INAUDIBLE] I'M ASKING BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET COMMENTS, WE HAVE BEEN CALLING THE OFFICES, WE HAVE BEEN EMAILING.

SO I WILL JUST -- [INAUDIBLE] I WILL ASK THE TWO QUESTIONS I HAVE RIGHT NOW. HOW MANY PRIOR COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN MADE AGAINST GABRIEL GIPE AND HAVE THEY BEEN REPORTED TO INDERKUM HIGH SCHOOL? WHAT WERE THE COMPLAINTS, WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT ACTIONS WERE TAKEN BY THE SCHOOL? AND IF NO ACTIONS WERE TAKEN, WHY NOT? AND THEN ANOTHER QUESTION, THE TEACHER IN QUESTION, GABRIEL GIPE, STATED OTHER TEACHERS SHARED HIS BELIEFS.

HAS THE BOARD TAKEN STEPS TO IDENTIFY ANY OF THOSE TEACHERS WHO MAY HAVE BEEN SHARING THEIR OPINIONS IN THE CLASSROOMS? AND IF SO, WHAT ACTIONS ARE BEING TAKEN? [APPLAUSE] WILL ANYONE BE AVAILABLE AFTER TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS? [INAUDIBLE]

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. >> GOOD EVENING, MY NAME IS LUIS ORTEGA. A RESIDENT IN THE DISTRICT.

MY SON ACTUALLY JUST RECENTLY GRADUATED FROM INDERKUM HIGH SCHOOL THE PAST YEAR. THAT BEING SAID, THE REASON I'M HERE TONIGHT IS TO VOICE MY CONCERNS.

OF THE STARTING REVELATION WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION YESTERDAY FROM A VIDEO THAT SURFACED ON ONE OF THE TEACHER BY THE NAME OF GABRIEL GIPE. MY FIRST INITIAL THOUGHTS UPON VIEWING THE VIDEO WAS DISBELIEF.

FRUSTRATION, DISAPPOINTMENT AND ANGER.

ANGER THAT A TEACHER AT INDERKUM HIGH SCHOOL, AND I WILL QUOTE WHAT HE SAID, OPENLY I HAVE A 180 DAYS TO MAKE REVOLUTIONARIES. IN HIS RESPONSE, THEY ASKED HIM HOW DO YOU DO THAT? HIS RESPONSE WAS, I SCARED THE F OUT OF THEM. AS A PARENT THIS IS ALARMING! ALARMING THAT THE SCHOOL STAFF, THE PRINCIPAL, THE VICE PRINCIPAL, OTHER TEACHERS AND FACULTY DID NOTHING, AND ALLOW THIS INDOCTRINATION OF THE IDEOLOGIES AND BELIEFS TO

[00:50:04]

CULTIVATE IN HIS CLASSROOM! THEY DID NOTHING! ACCORDING TO YOUR STATEMENT THAT YOU GUYS RELEASED YESTERDAY, THAT WHENEVER CIVIC EDUCATION INCLUDES TOPICS THAT MAY BE CONTROVERSIAL, WITH POLITICAL BELIEFS OR INFLUENCES, INSTRUCTION SHALL BE PRESENTED IN A BALANCED MANNER THAT DOES NOT PROMOTE ANY PARTICULAR VIEWPOINT.

ARE YOU GOING TO SIT HERE AND TELL ME, THAT MR. GABRIEL GIPE AND THE WAY HE PRESENTS THE SUBJECT MATTER IS NOT HIS VIEWPOINT? WHERE IS THE AMERICAN FLAG IN HIS CLASSROOM? WHERE IS A CONSTITUTIONAL LITERATURE, DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE HANGING IN HIS CLASSROOM? NOWHERE.

IS IT NOT THE RESPONSIBLY OF THE DISTRICT TO EVALUATE THE TEACHERS? LET ME ANSWER THAT FOR YOU.

YES, IT IS! ACCORDING TO REGARDING BOARD, THEY SHALL BE CONFIDENT IN METHODOLOGIES USED BY THE TEACHERS THEY EVALUATE. BE SKILLED IN INSTRUCTION AND TECHNIQUES AND PROCEDURES RELATED TO EVALUATION OF THE INSTRUCTION. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, TO KNOW WHAT HE IS TEACHING. AND IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS! AND YOU ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN! THAT TELLS ME YOU'RE NOT FOLLOWING YOUR OWN GOVERNING BOARD, YOUR OWN RULES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT! WHY? WHY ALLOW THIS TO GO ON?

>> ALL RIGHT -- >> THE SCHOOL DISTRICT HAS FAILED IN MY OPINION AND I WILL FINISH WITH THIS LAST THOUGHT.

BECAUSE YOU ALLOWED THIS INDOCTRINATION MR. GABRIEL GIPE AND HIS POLITICALLY IDEOLOGY TO FLIRT IN HIS CLASSROOM.

WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO CORRECT THIS.

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO LIGHT AND LIKE EVERYONE IS SAYING, IT DOESN'T END WITH MR. GABRIEL GIPE.

THEIR DEEP ROOTED ISSUES IN THE DISTRICT.

I HOPE YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND MAKE A CHANGE WITH THIS.

>> GOOD EVENING, MY NAME IS RORY.

ALTHOUGH I DO NOT HAVE A STUDENT AT INDERKUM I'M A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY AND A PARENT MYSELF.

I LIKE TO START OFF BY SAYING THAT I AM NEITHER FAR RIGHT NOR FAR LEFT OF MY POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES I'M NEUTRAL IN MY STANCE. NOT COME BEFORE YOU THIS EVENING TO DISCUSS POLITICS, THE IF MS. VIDEO OF MR. GABRIEL GIPE WAS SENT TO ME BY MY SON DUE TO THE FACT THAT I LIVE IN NORTH -- I GOT MIDWAY THROUGH THE VIDEO AND HAD TO PAUSE.

IT INFURIATED ME. I WAS SHOCKED A PERSON LIKE MR. GABRIEL GIPE WAS BEING PERMITTED TO TEACH THE CHILDREN IN MY COMMUNITY. IN THE STATEMENT GIVEN BY NATOMAS UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT COMMONLY REFERRED TO BALANCED INSTRUCTION. AS IT PERTAINS TO ROVERSIAL TOPICS. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO BELIEVE A TEACHER WITH SUCH RADICAL VIEWS COULD LEAD A BALANCED DISCUSSION. AS WITH MOST THINGS IN LIFE, AN ELEMENT OF BIAS IS ALMOST ALWAYS PRESENT, I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE HIS HARSH VIEWS OF GOVERNMENT AND SOCIETY ARE NOT TRICKLING DOWN INTO HIS LECTURES TO OUR STUDENTS.

I FIND HIS TEACHING METHODS TO BE SIMILAR TO THOSE OF GROOMING. HE'S AN AUTHORITY FIGURE WHOSE LIFE EXPERIENCES AND INTELLECT, FAR OUTWEIGH THOSE OF HIS STUDENTS. PRIOR TO THIS MEETING AND HEARD AT LEAST ONE OF HIS STUDENTS COME TO HIS DEFENSE, ARGUING THAT HE'S AN INTELLIGENT, KIND, HELPFUL PERSON AND DOES GIVE TWO SIDES TO HIS LECTURES. I HAVE NO DOUBT SOME OF HIS STUDENTS DO IN FACT FEEL THIS WAY.

AS FAR AS I CAN TELL FROM HIS VIDEO, HE'S A PREDATOR OF SORTS. [APPLAUSE] PREDATORS OFTEN POSSESS ALL OF THESE QUALITIES.

IT IS HOW THEY GAIN TRUST WHEN A CHILD TRUST THE PERSON IN FRONT OF THEM, MANIPULATE IN THE CHILD BECOMES THAT MUCH EASIER. SHAMING STUDENTS WHO DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO HIS RADICAL VIEWS, SEEMS ACCEPTABLE TO HIM AND HIS ENVIRONMENT. BUT LET'S BE CLEAR, IT IS NOT.

IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO RIDICULE, NAME CALL OR DISREGARD A STUDENT, THEIR PARENTS OR ANY RELIGIOUS BELIEF THAT MAY DRIVE YOUR ACTIONS OR BELIEFS, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY DO NOT COINCIDE WITH HIS. -- I ASED THAT YOU LOOK AT VETTING FUTURE HIRES. [APPLAUSE]

>> JOSH -- FIRST OFF, I THINK ONE OF THE THINGS WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE MOST, YOU SAID YOU WILL TAKE ACTION.

BUT IN HIS OWN VIDEO HE SAID, THERE'S OTHER TEACHERS AT THIS DISTRICT, AT THAT SCHOOL, THAT SHARE HIS SAME BELIEFS AND TEACH THE SAME WAY HE DOES. I ALSO WANT TO TURN THIS AROUND AND GET A LITTLE PEOPLE MAD AT ME.

IT IS YOUR FAULT BUT IS ALSO THE PARENTS FAULT.

WHEN COMMON CORE CAME OUT WE LET YOU SLIDE.

WHEN ALL THE SEXUAL ED CAME OUT WE LET YOU SLIDE.

I DON'T THINK THERE'S TIME FOR ANYMORE AND FOR ALL OF THESE PEOPLE TO BE SHOCKED SOMEHOW THAT ANTIFA IS NEW OR HASN'T

[00:55:05]

BEEN AROUND, YOU'VE HAD A BUNCH OF PROUD PATRIOTS STANDING IN THE FRONT LINE AGAINST THESE COMMUNIST PASTORS FOR LONG TIME YOU LOVE THE FAKE NEWS TO DESTROY THEM INTEAD OF DESTROYING THE COMMUNISTS. IT'S ALL PART OF A BIGGER PLAN.

YOU GUYS SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE HONESTLY I WOULD BE ASHAMED TO GO OUT AND GET COFFEE TOMORROW MORNING.

REALLY, I MEAN WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY AND WHAT WE USED TO DO TO FOLKS THAT WOULD DO SOMETHING SUCH AS CHILD ABUSE TOWARD CHILDREN, AND THAT MAN STILL IS ENJOYING LIFE RIGHT NOW, UNFORTUNATELY, YOU GUYS HAVE A LOT TO DO AND AGAIN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE COMMUNITY IS GOING TO DO, BUT I CHALLENGE THE COMMUNITY RIGHT NOW.F I COME BACK IN SIX WEEKS, I WANT TO SEE JUST AS MANY PEOPLE HERE UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY FIX THIS. MAYBE PEOPLE ON THE BOARD ARE THE WRONG PEOPLE TO BE HERE. BUT AGAIN THERE BEEN PEOPLE FIGHTING THIS FOR QUITE A LONG TIME.

AND THEY HAVE BEEN WAS A BEEN THE BAD GUY.

IT'S TIME TO CHANGE THIS. I TELL EVERYONE IN THIS IS TIME TO COME BACK AND TAKE AMERICA BACK.

>> WE HAVE THE NEXT SPEAKERS,

ROBERT IS NEXT. >> HELLO.

I WOULD LIKE TO DEFER TO THE WOMAN WITH THE BABY.

SHE CAN TAKE MY PLACE. I'M NOT SURE WHERE SHE WENT.

I WILL BE AFTER HER. >> GOOD JOB, TRADITIONAL VALUES! [APPLAUSE]

>> I JUST ASK THAT YOU STATE YOUR NAME FOR THE RECORD

PLEASE. >> YES, NICOLE.

DO YOU NEED A LAST NAME OR -- IT'S HOWARD.

>> OKAY NICOLE, THANK YOU. >> I HAVE BEEN A NATOMAS RESIDENCES 2015. IN THE LAST SIX YEARS I'VE EMBRACED THE HARMONIOUSLY DIVERSE PORTRAIT OF OUR COMMUNITY. PEOPLE FROM ALL DIFFERENT WALKS OF LIFE IS WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE.

I WAS RAISED WITH AN OPEN MIND AND TO RESPECT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE, EVEN IF THEY DIFFER FROM ME.

THESE LAST 18 MONTHS HAVE BEEN THE WORST TIMES I'VE EVER SEEN.

PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER RESPECTING EACH OTHER FOR THE DIFFERENCES IN OPINION. THEY'RE POINTING THE FINGER AND BLAMING EACH OTHER. THIS IS A TIME AND PLACE, THIS IS NOT A TIME AND PLACE FOR EXPRESSING OUR INDIVIDUAL BELIEFS, BUT A SCHOOL IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHOULD A TEACHER BESTOW, RECRUIT OR INCENTIVIZE A STUDENT TO CONFORM TO THEIR BELIEF SYSTEM.

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS NOT PART OF SCHOOL CURRICULUM.

I'M HERE ON BEHALF OF MY SISTER-IN-LAW.

SHE COULD NOT ATTEND TONIGHT. MY NEPHEW WAS GABRIEL'S STUDENT. GABRIEL IS NOT A TEACHER.

HE IS TRYING TO TEACH OUR STUDENTS ABOUT HIS COMMUNIST BELIEFS. WHAT I SAW YESTERDAY WAS AN IRRATIONAL PERSON ON A MISSION TO FORM AN ARMY OF COMMUNIST REVOLUTIONARIES. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I WITNESSED THIS TYPE OF INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIORS FROM SOMEONE WHOSE JOB IT IS TO EDUCATE OUR STUDENTS, THESE YOUNG ADULTS HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH STRESS AND TRAUMA RECENTLY. THE LAST THING THEY NEED IS A POWER DRIVEN ANTIFA MEMBER PERSUADING THEM TO JOIN HIS ARMY AND HATE DOES IT HAVE A DIFFERENCE IN OPINION.

NO POLITICAL OPINIONS OF ANY TEACHER SHOULD EVER BE FORCED UPON OUR STUDENTS. THIS IS NOT ALL ABOUT LEFT OR RIGHT, THIS IS ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

WE DEMAND DETERMINATION OF THIS MAN -- TERMINATION OF THIS MAN NOW WHY ARE WE WAITING? AN INVESTIGATION AMONGST OTHER TEACHERS WHO SHARE THE SAME IDEAS IMPLEMENTING THESE IDEAS ON OUR CHILDREN. NO CHILD SHOULD EVER BE SUBJECTED TO THESE RADICAL IDEOLOGIES.

>> THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS. >> HE'S DIVIDING OUR STUDENTS -- [INAUDIBLE] GABRIEL, HOPE YOU'RE JUST AS UNCOMFORTABLE AS YOU MADE OUR STUDENTS.

BOARD. >> PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME FOR

THE RECORD. >> MY NAME IS ROBERT -- A RESIDENT OF NATOMAS. I LIKE TO ASK MEMBERS OF THE SCHOOL BOARD IF THEY TEACH THEIR CHILDREN, FOSTER CHILDREN

[01:00:02]

AT A YOUNG RELATIVE OR ANY YOUNG PERSON THEY ARE CUSTODIAN OF, THAT THEY SHOULD JOIN THE ANTIFASCIST ACTION.

OR TEACH THEM IF THEY FEEL COMFORTABLE ABOUT THEMSELVES, THEN THEY SHOULD CHANGE THEIR GENDER.

OR TEACH THEM TO SUPPORT PLANNED PARENTHOOD OR TEACH THEM THAT THEY ARE LIVING ON STOLEN LAND.

OR THAT COMMUNISM IS BETTER THAN CAPITALISM.

DO THEY TEACH THEM THAT REPUBLICANS ARE NAZIS? I ASK EVERYONE IF INDERKUM TEACHER, GABRIEL, HOWEVER YOU SAY HIS NAME? WANTED TO TURN HIS STUDENTS INTO A COMMUNIST REVOLUTIONARY, SCARE THE -- OUT OF THE MAKE THEM FEEL COMFORTABLE AND PROMOTE THE THINGS I'VE MENTIONED, WOULD YOU WANT YOUR CHILD IN THE SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT? WE WANT THE TEACHER TERMINATED? WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY HE WAS HIRED? WOULD YOU WANT HIS TEACHING CREDENTIALS REMOVED? THINK ABOUT THE STUDENTS THAT FELT TORTURED KNOWING THAT THEY COULD NOT SPEAK OUT. PUBLIC K-12 EDUCATION SHOULD FOCUS ON CORE READING, WRITING AND MATHEMATICS, SHOULD BE A POSITIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT. NOT A RADICAL EDUCATION.

I HAVE THE PICTURES OF THE POSTERS THAT HANG IN THE CLASSROOM WHICH I FOUND OUT ARE NOW TAKEN DOWN.

THANK YOU. IF THE SUPREME COURT CAN FIND THE 10 COMMITMENTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO BE POSTED IN OUR PUBLIC CLASSROOMS, HOW CAN THIS BE ANY DIFFERENT? [APPLAUSE] THANK YOU.

[CHEERING] >> OKAY SO, CASEY THEN JENNIFER -- JUST LOOKING OUT AND SEEING MASKS, IT IS LIKE HIDING.

IT IS ACTUALLY LY QUITE SICKENING.

SO I HAVE THREE KIDS, ONE GRADUATED FROM INDERKUM THE OTHER TWO ARE JUNIORS. AND OTHER PARENTS STATED HERE, MY KID THAT GRADUATED LOVED INDERKUM.

DIVERSITY, EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE TO OFFER.

PWHEN I HEARD ABOUT THIS, I WASN'T SURPRISED, I WASN'T SURPRISED. LAST YEAR, LISTENING AND WAS AN EYE-OPENER. AND MY JUNIORS ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS. AND WE HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION.

WHICH IS GOOD, NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE GET THAT FROM THEIR KIDS. AND THAT IS WHY TEACHERS, IT IS IMPORTANT NOT TO BE INDOCTRINATING THEM.

BECAUSE THEY LOOK AT TEACHERS AS RESPECTED ADULT FIGURES.

IT IS NOT YOUR POSITION, IS NOT YOUR POSITION TO TELL YOUR OPINIONS OR YOUR THOUGHTS. YOU CAN BE CARING WITHOUT TELLING YOUR OPINIONS AND YOUR THOUGHTS.

BUT WHAT REALLY UPSET ME WAS A HISTORY CLASS THAT WAS GOING INTO CURRENT EVENTS, WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORLD HISTORY.

WHY ARE YOU TEACHING ABOUT COMMUNISM? TEACHING THINGS OUR KIDS NEED TO KNOW AND WHAT IS GOING ON THERE. SO I ASKED THE QUESTION, TO MY KIDS I NEED TO BRING THIS UP. HEY ARE SCARED THEY WILL GET A FAILING GRADE FOR A PARENT STICKING UP BECAUSE IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE. AND I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE BECAUSE MY GRADUATED SON OF TWO YEARS AGO, HAD EXPERIENCED THIS. IT IS NOT OKAY.

IT IS NOT OKAY TO DO THAT. AND KEEP CHECKING, SERIOUSLY, I'M DONE. [APPLAUSE]

>> I WROTE THIS DOWN AND I DON'T HAVE MY GLASSES SO I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS WILL HELP.

MY NAME IS JENNIFER KELLY. I'M A CONCERNED PARENT.

CONCERNED NEIGHBOR, RETIRED POLICE OFFICER DEPUTY SHERIFF CORONER, FIREFIGHTER, EMT, FLIGHT NURSE.

I PRACTICE MEDICINE AS A NURSE PRACTITIONER.

I VOLUNTEER AT CASA, A COURT-APPOINTED ADVOCATE FOR FOSTER YOUTH. AND WHAT ELSE? ANYTHING ELSE? I SAY THIS -- AND I'M A MANDATED REPORTER. AND WHEN I SAW THIS VIDEO, I WAS SHOCKED! ESPECIALLY COMING FROM INDERKUM. I MEAN -- ANY HIGH SCHOOL ANYWAYS, BUT ESPECIALLY INDERKUM.THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE IS THAT WHEN YOU SEND A CHILD TO SCHOOL, YOU HAVE THE

[01:05:05]

STUDENT HANDBOOK. THERE IS NO BULLYING, NO OSTRACIZING, NO DISCRIMINATION. THERE IS YADA YADA, YOU HAVE A PERSON IN A POSITION OF POWER. WHEN YOU HAVE A TEACHER, THAT UPS THE GAME. AND IT IS GREAT THAT HE IS FIRED, BUT AS A MANDATED REPORTER, WHO FILED THE CPS REPORT? THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE.

CPS AND A COMPLAINT NEEDS TO BE FILED TO THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY.

TO FILE CHARGES. [APPLAUSE] INVESTIGATION NEEDS TO GO INTO THE OTHER TEACHERS.

I AM TRYING NOT TO REPEAT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS.

BUT BECAUSE I SAID ALL OF MY CREDENTIALS, I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT JUST SAYING THIS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT, THEY DO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. THE OTHER THING IS, THERE NEEDS TO BE COUNSELING FOR THESE CHILDREN.

IT'S HUGE! I MEAN, THESE KIDS ARE TERRIFIED AND IT IS GOING TO AFFECT THEM REST OF THEIR LIVES. OKAY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

AGAIN FOR NOT CANCELING THE MEETING.

I WILL MAKE IT QUICK. I HAPPEN TO BE A PARENT WHOSE DAUGHTER WAS IN THIS CLASS. I WAS PROUD TO KNOW THAT SHE WAS TAKING AN AP CLASS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO COLLEGE.

THEN I COME ACROSS THE VIDEO YESTERDAY, I AM STILL A LITTLE SHOCKED. STILL GOING TO THE MOTIONS.

I CONTACTED THE SCHOOL, I SPOKE WITH THE VICE PRINCIPAL AND I HAVE TO SAY I FEEL HIS HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

I SAID WHAT IS YOUR OPINION IS THAT WHAT THE POLICY IS AND HE SAYS NO. I SAID WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? IT'S A MOMENT THROUGH WHAT CAN I DO IS APPARENT.

AND I DID NOT THINK HE WAS GOING TO SAY ANYTHING.

AND HE SAID YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING.

IF YOU CARE ABOUT IT YOU CALL US, IF YOU CARE ABOUT IT THEN GO AHEAD AND GO TO THE MEETING. LET THEM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.

I TALKED TO MY DAUGHTER AND THE GUY SEEMS VERY NICE WHATEVER.

THE FIRST THING HE SAID TO THEM, TO THE STUDENTS AT THE BEGINNING, THE SAME THING HE SAID IN THE VIDEO.

I HAVE 180 DAYS TO TURN YOU GUYS INTO REVOLUTIONARIES.

THAT IS HOW HE STARTED THE YEAR.

OKAY? THEY ASKED HIM, WHAT'S GOING ON? HE SAID I CANNOT TELL YOU ANYMORE. DON'T KNOW YOU GUYS YET.

FROM THE VERY BEGINNING HE PLANTED THE SEED.

HE'S IN A POSITION OF POWER! PART OF ME FEELS BAD FOR THE GUY. YOU KNOW? HE WENT TO --, HE'S A LOCAL GUY.

YOU GUYS HAVE TO EDUCATE, NOT INDOCTRINATE.

PART OF ME FEELS HOPELESS ALMOST.

THAT YOU KNOW, HE IS RIGHT. WE KEEP MOVING TO THE LEFT, LEFT, LEFT. THEY ARE NOW PUTTING POSTERS, I COULD JUST GO ON AND ON. BUT I DO NOT WANT TO VENT.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR TAKING ACTION.

I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING IT BECAUSE IT IS THE RIGHT PTHING. AND NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING FORCED TO DO IT. ONCE AGAIN -- [INAUDIBLE] I DON'T WANT TO KNOW YOUR POLITICAL IDEOLOGY, I DON'T CARE. I DO WANT A RADICAL LEFT OR RADICAL RIGHT IN THE CLASSROOM. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE GOT TO THE POINT WHERE TEACHERS ACTUALLY ARE BOLD ENOUGH, A MARXIST AND

ANTIFA TERRORISTS -- >> THANK YOU.

THIS IS MY SON, HE GRADUATED THIS YEAR.

OKAY. [APPLAUSE] HE WENT THROUGH HELL LAST YEAR AND YOU PUT ALL OF US ON THE FRONT LINE LAST YEAR. WE GOT TO SEE EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOING ON. WE HAD THE MEN IN BLUE HERE TO PROTECT YOU GUYS, THEY SHOULD BE KNOCKING ON THAT DOOR,

[01:10:03]

RESTING THAT MAN. I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR THESE MEN IN BLUE AS MUCH AS ALL OF THESE PEOPLE DO.

IF IT WEREN'T FOR THESE PEOPLE HE WOULD PROBABLY BE DEAD BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE THIS LIFTED HIM UP.

DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MUCH TEENAGE SUICIDE HAPPENED LAST YEAR? THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD REALLY BE TALKING ABOUT. THAT IS ON YOU GUYS.

ALL OF IT! PI WANT TO ASK FOR YOUR RESIGNATION.

YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE THIS JOB.

THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN THIS ROOM THAT CAN DO YOUR JOB A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER. I PROMISE YOU, I AM ONE OF THEM. BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT CHILDREN.

I DON'T THINK YOU DO OR YOU WOULD LET THIS HAPPEN.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I GOT THE VIDEO THIS MORNING AND I WILL TELL YOU I'M NOT SHOCKED! WHY? BECAUSE THERE'S ANOTHER TEACHER RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD WHO DID THE SAME THING TO MY SON.

AND TO MANY OTHERS! AND YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHO IT IS, I WON'T EVEN MENTION THE NAME. THANK GOD FOR THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE I WILL GO TALK TO THEM AND THEY WILL DO ANOTHER VIDEO.

BECAUSE YOU WILL SEE ANOTHER VIDEO AS SOON AS THEY GET TO TALK TO ME. I PROMISE YOU THAT.

YOU ALREADY KNOW HIS NAME. I DON'T EVEN GOT TO MENTION IT.

I'M APPALLED AMANDA STILL TEACHING AT MY DAUGHTER'S SCHOOL. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT.

MY DAUGHTER IS TAKING AP WORLD HISTORY, SHE IS SO UNCOMFORTABLE TAKING THE CLASS. DO YOU KNOW WHY SHE IS TAKING THE CLASS? BECAUSE I WOULDN'T LET HER BE IN THIS OTHER PERSONS CLASS. THAT IS ON YOU.

PMY NAME IS CHRISTINE -- CANDIDATE FOR CONGRESS.

IN THIS AREA.

I AM HERE TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THE NUMBER OF TEACHERS THAT CONTACTED MY CAMPAIGN, BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID.

THEY ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT, BUT YOU WILL NOT DEFEND THEM AGAINST THE TEACHERS UNION. THAT WILL HAVE THEM RAILROADED OUT OF THEIR JOBS, OUT OF THEIR CAREERS, WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY RAILROAD THEM OUT OF THEIR HOMES.

THE MAJORITY OF TEACHERS I BELIEVE ARE GOOD.

THEY HAVE A PASSION, WENT THROUGH EVERYTHING IT TOOK TO GET THROUGH SCHOOL. TO GET THE TEACHING CREDENTIAL.

AND WANT TO BE IN A BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL DISTRICT.

THIS SHOULD BE A FLAGSHIP FOR SACRAMENTO.

ONE OF OUR MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED HIGH SCHOOLS.

AND WE HAVE STUDENTS AFRAID TO GO HERE.

I KNOW OF ONE BOARD MEMBER HERE, WHO HAS CONSISTENTLY FOUGHT FOR THE STUDENTS AND FOR THE TEACHERS.

THE TEACHERS THAT ARE AFRAID TO STAND HERE AND SAY THIS.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DID NOT PLAY WITH YOUR PHONE WHILE I WAS SPEAKING. WE NEED TO LOOK AT ME, I AM PAYING YOU THE COURTESY OF STANDING HERE SPEAKING TO YOU.

SO LOOKING AWAY, NOW WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE CHILDREN CAME TO THE SCHOOL BOARD, TO THE PRINCIPAL, TO THE COUNSELORS AND BEGGED FOR HELP BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING TORTURED AND INDOCTRINATED BY A TEACHER. BECAUSE YOU TURNED YOUR HEAD AWAY, HE DECIDED TO PLAY WITH YOUR PHONE.

YOU'RE GOING TO SEE PLENTY OF YOUR FACE ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHEN THESE PEOPLE LEAVE HERE. THERE MAY BE LAWSUITS.

BUT WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS, I'VE HAD MULTIPLE TEACHERS TELL ME, THEY HAVE COMPLAINED, THEY HAVE HAD STUDENTS COMPLAIN, THEY HAD PARENTS COMPLAIN. WE NEED A FULL AND THOROUGH CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. FROM THE BOTTOM UP, FROM THE JANITORS ALTHOUGH AFTER THE SUPERINTENDENT.

TO FIND OUT WHO WAS IGNORED. AND TO THE ONE PERSON I KNOW ON THIS BOARD THAT IS CONSISTENTLY FOUGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE STUDENTS AND TO TAKE CARE OF THE TEACHERS HERE, THANK YOU.

>> THE MICROPHONE WAS NOT ON, I'M SORRY.

[01:15:15]

TO THANK EVERY PARENT HERE RIGHT NOW.

[APPLAUSE] THE SECOND THING IS, THE REASON WHY MY DAUGHTER IS STANDING BEHIND ME, IS BECAUSE MY JOB AS HER PARENT, IS TO PROTECT HER. FROM ANYBODY THAT HAS ILL WILL TOWARDS HER. SO BEING THAT THIS IS HER FIRST YEAR AT THIS HIGH SCHOOL, THAT IS WORLD RENOWNED AND EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS SCHOOL, IS SO PERFECT AND EVERYBODY DOES EVERYTHING RIGHT. THE FIRST TIME MY DAUGHTER TELLS ME THAT SHOW GOES AGAINST MY WISHES, TO COME OUT OF THE CLASSROOM THAT IS DISRUPTIVE TO HER WELL-BEING, I HAVE AN ISSUE! I AM VERY ARTICULATE.

MY CHILDREN ARE VERY WELL READ. THEY SPEAK YOUR OPINION, TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE CLEAR IN WHAT THEY DO AND DO NOT LIKE. AND FOR THE FACT THAT MY 17-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER HAD TO COME TO ME AND SAID MOM, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. LET ME EXPLAIN.

THIS MEANS THAT IN TWO WEEKS, IN 13 DAYS, HE WAS ALLOWED TO CHANGE MY DAUGHTER'S MIND ABOUT SOME FASCIST CRAP THAT Y'ALL HAVE IN THIS SCHOOL! I'M TIRED, THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I AM FROM TEXAS.

[CHEERING] THIS DON'T GO ON IN TEXAS.

THIS DOES NOT GO ON IN TEXAS. THEY ARE TWO GREAT HIGHER THAN CALIFORNIA PERIOD! SO TO THINK THAT MY VERY SOUND MINDED DAUGHTER WOULD GO AGAINST ME AND MY WISHES AND OUR VALUES AND OUR HOME, TO BE ABLE TO GO AND SUPPORT THIS MA AND HE IS PUTTING HER IN HARM'S WAY.

WHAT THE HELL ARE Y'ALL DOING ? I'M TIRED! HOW LONG DOES IT HAVE TO GO ON BEFORE SOMEBODY SAYS SOMETHING? HOW LONG? HOW LONG? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? THAT IS THE QUESTION.

GET HIM OUT OF HERE! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS BOY.

HE'S GOT TO GO!

>> GOOD EVENING MY NAME IS MARIA, TWO YEARS AGO MY YOUNGEST CHILD GRADUATED FROM INDERKUM HIGH SCHOOL.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT THERE'S A CULTURE OF TOXICITY AT THE SCHOOL. AND WE TRIED TO ADDRESS IT DURING HIS ATTENDANCE THERE. WHEN HE WAS A SOPHOMORE HIS FIRST YEAR THERE, HE TOOK AN ENGLISH CLASS AND THERE WAS SUBTLE INDOCTRINATION IN THE CURRICULAR PIT IS NOT JUST IN THE CLASSES THAT IS OCCURRING PIT IS IN ENGLISH CLASSES, ART CLASSES, WE TRIED TO ADDRESS IT THROUGH THE PROPER CHAIN OF COMMAND. ONLY TO BE TOLD IT WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF AND HERE I AM TONIGHT AND HE'S GRADUATED.

I WAS BORN IN VENEZUELA. AND WHILE I HAVE BEEN HERE IN THE UNITED STATES FOR MANY YEARS, MY FAMILY, MY FATHER'S SIDE IS STILL THERE. WHEN I HEAR IT SECOND AND THIRD HERE INFORMATION, I DO NOT WANT THIS PLACE AND THIS EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM TO BECOME VENEZUELA.

AND IT IS UP TO YOU, YOU'VE HEARD THE PEOPLE SPEAK.

YOU WORK FOR US, WE EXPECT YOU TO DO THE JOB THAT YOU WERE ELECTED TO DO. THANK YOU! SORRY I'M NOT FROM A WITH THE ORDER MY NAME WAS CALLED EARLY.

I'M A PARENT OF A STUDENT IN LOCAL DISTRICT.

I GOT MY SOCIAL SCIENCE MAJOR CROSS FROM INDERKUM SCHOOL.

-- THIS IS NOT AN INFLATED INCIDENT AND THIS IS WHY I LEFT TEACHING. BECAUSE I CANNOT TAKE THE POLITICS HERE. MY STUDENT, MY SON IS TRYING TO MAKE IT THROUGH ANOTHER AREA. THE VIDEO SHOWN HERE OF THE ISSUE, HE'S ALSO FACING SIMILAR ISSUES IN HIS SCHOOL.

THE PARENTS IN THIS AREA ARE AWAKE.

WE WILL BE AT ALL OF THE MEETINGS.

[01:20:01]

LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW. I WILL GIVE THIS TO SOMEONE ELSE IN THE DISTRICT. THANK YOU.

PUBLIC COMMENT, MADAM CHAIR, I LIKE TO MOTION FOR A FIVE

MINUTE RECESS. >> I'M LOOKING FOR A MOTION.

I NEED A SECOND. >> SECOND.

>> WE HAVE A SECOND. PLEASE CALL THE ROLL ON THIS OR

-- >>.

>> GOOD EVENING GOVERNING BOARD SUPERINTENDENT EVANS -- ARMY GENERAL COUNSEL. I'D LIKE TO REMIND THE BOARD THAT OUR BOARD BY LAW FOR PUBLIC COMMENTS ON ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA ARE TWO MINUTES PER SPEAKER, 20 MINUTES TOTAL, WE HAVE FAR EXCEEDED THAT. AND WE HAVE, WE HAVE TIME TO GO THROUGH AND OTHER PRESENTATIONS TO MAKE THIS EVENING.

>> WE WILL FINISH THE -- WILL FINISH THE PUBLIC STATEMENTS THAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW. AND SO THESE ARE THE LAST ONES THAT WE HAVE. I THINK THERE ARE 14 OR 15 AND

WE WILL CALL THEM UP. >> ALL RIGHT, DON'T KNOW WHO IS IN FOR JOHN DOE TONIGHT.

LET ME MAKE SURE DUANE, JENNY MAY AND DEBORAH, IS IT -- -- ROBERT, OKAY.

>> I'M YOU KNOW SOME THE TIMES YOU ALL CAN CALL IN SICK IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS SO I APPRECIATE YOU BEING HERE.

FOR THE PARENTS AND STUDENTS BEHIND ME, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOU GUYS, WHETHER IT BE MINOR OR MAJOR, DON'T GO TO THESE PEOPLE. YOU GO TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT FIRST AND FINAL REPORT. OKAY? BECAUSE I WAS PUT IN THE SITUATION WHEN I WORKED HERE.

THEY THREW ME OUT LIKE TRASH. AND THEY KEPT THE GUY WHO MADE 80,000. THE DIRECTOR OF TRANSPORTATION, IS NOT GREAT? MEANWHILE I SUFFERED.

I WILL TELL YOU A QUICK STORY THAT I WILL BE OUT OF FEAR.

WHEN I WAS A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL HISTORY YOU KNOW THE FIRST I GOT WAS AN F BUT I HAD A REALLY GOOD TEACHER PRETTY SAT ME DOWN AND SAID READ THIS BOOK YOU GOTTA READ.

THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS YOU'VE EVER READ.

AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK.

I REALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK AND NEVER LOOK AT WHAT'S GOING ON, IT IS THE SAME SIMILARITIES.

IT'S WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY.

AND IT IS THE NAZI. THAT'S WHAT IT IS, IT IS NAZI.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE HISTORY BOOKS AND READ.

YOU HAVE TO TEACH, JUST TEACH REGULAR CLASS.

LEAVE THE POLITICS OUT. BECAUSE I'M TELLING YOU, COMMUNISTS IS ON ITS WAY IF YOU, IS THIS GUY FIRED YET? IS HE FIRED? [INAUDIBLE] JUST FIRE HIM! FIRE HIM, FINALLY THE TEACHERS PUT THEM ON PAID LEAVE AND HAVE AN INVESTIGATION.

JUST DO THAT! WHO CARES ABOUT THE POLITICS! IT'S THE KIDS THAT COUNT. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE KIDS AND I WENT THROUGH MY SITUATION.

I WAS REALLY REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THE KIDS! AND HE THREW ME UNDER THE BUS AND THREW ME OUT LIKE TRASH.

MEANWHILE THE GUY WAS DRIVING MY ROUTE! HE WAS A SICK BASS STIRRED. AND HE GETS A RAISE AND IS

DIRECTOR OF TRANSPORTATION. >> THANK YOU.

MIND IF I JUST NEED TO GOBBLE IN AND CALL THE MEETING BACK TO ORDER. WE FAILED TO DO THAT SO I WILL CALL THE MEETING BACK TO ORDER AT IT WAS 7:20 PM.

PLEASE GO AHEAD, THANK YOU. >> GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.

[01:25:01]

I DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS AT INDERKUM ANYMORE BUT THEY DID ATTEND A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND LAST YEAR.

WHEN I'M CONCERNED ABOUT IS THE FACT THAT WE'VE TAKEN GOD OUT OF THE CLASSROOM, BUT WE ARE LETTING IN THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE WHICH IS SOCIALISM. WHY IS IT THAT IT IS SO HARD TO LET GOD BACK IN AND HAVE A BALANCE? THESE KIDS ARE BEING TAUGHT MARXISM AND SOCIALISM, IF YOU GUYS HAVE NOTICED, THEY ARE MORE DEPRESSIVE, THEY DON'T HAVE ACCOUNTABILITY, THERE ALWAYS PLAYING THE VICTIM.

WE NEED TEACHERS THAT REALLY CARE FOR OUR KIDS.

NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR AGENDA. THESE KIDS NOWADAYS, WITH COVID, WITH THE LOCKDOWN, THEY DON'T NEED SOCIALISM, WHAT THEY NEED IS ACCOUNTABILITY AND EXACTLY FROM WHAT I SAW ON THE ARTICLE, THAT HE IS SAYING, I'M GOING TO SCARE THE F OUT OF THEM AND NOW HE'S TALKING ABOUT, HE SCARED OF HIS LIFE BECAUSE VERITAS PUT HIM OUT THERE.

WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE IS THAT TO OUR CHILDREN? AND HE IS TEACHING OUR KIDS HIGH SCHOOL KIDS, OUR FUTURE LEADERS. THIS GUY, AND WHO EVER IS ASSOCIATED WITH HIM, NEEDS TO BE OUT OF THAT ENVIRONMENT WHERE OUR KIDS ARE. I'M GOING TO HAVE GRANDCHILDREN, AND I DON'T WANT MY GRANDCHILDREN TO BE EXPOSED TO THIS. UNFORTUNATELY, ALL PARENTS HERE DO NOT HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO HOMESCHOOL OR TAKE THEM TO PRIVATE SCHOOL. WE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU GUYS.

TO GIVE THAT KIND OF ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR KIDS.

KEEP THEM SAFE. DO NOT SEND THEM TO A DEPRESSIVE, A BLACKHOLE STATE. BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT'S HAPPENING TO OUR KIDS NOW. LOOK AT THEM, TALK TO THEM, ASK THEM. BECAUSE RIGHT NOW THESE KIDS CAN'T EVEN SPEAK UP FOR THEMSELVES IN THE CLASS ARE BECAUSE THEY'RE AFRAID THEY WILL GET A F.

APPLAUSE] >> GOOD EVENING ALL.

I HAVE FOUR SCHOOL-AGED CHILDREN AND WE SEE THIS AS PARENTS, BUT THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN SAY OR DO IS LIKE OUR HANDS ARE TIED, YOU ALL IGNORE IT AND ACT LIKE IT'S NOT HAPPENING.

THE ONE TIME YOU GUYS GET CAUGHT I MEAN WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? JUST ACT LIKE YOU DID NOT KNOW? COME ON. YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.

I'D LIKE TO GIVE A, I LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO GABE, THANK YOU FOR TELLING ON ALL YOUR BUDDIES.

AS A FORMER TEACHER, I KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE OUR POLITICAL VIEWS AND THE STUDENTS SHOULD NOT KNOW WHAT WE BELIEVE NO MATTER WHAT WE ARE TEACHING.

WE ARE TO TEACH THE CONTENT AND TEACH IT PROFESSIONALLY.

BVIOUSLY GABRIEL DID NOT DO THAT AND REFERRED LOTS OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT THAT TONIGHT. BUT MY CONCERN IS WITH THE FACEBOOK PAGE IT SAYS NATOMAS UNIFIED BOARD, WE HAVE AN ADMIN FOR THE FACEBOOK PAGE, TODAY WHEN A PARENT ASKED TO SEE THE VIDEO, I POSTED THE VIDEO FROM PROJECT VERITAS, THE FACEBOOK LINK. AND HER RESPONSE WAS, THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR THIS FORUM, AND WILL BE DELETED.

[BOOING] SHE SAID THAT IT IS INAPPROPRIATE AND FEEL FREE TO GOOGLE IT ON YOUR OWN.

WHY ARE WE CENSORING THIS? IT'S INAPPROPRIATE WHAT THE TEACHER DID. YOUR CENSORING THE PARENTS FROM KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT BUT YOU DID NOT CENSOR THE TEACHER. SO HE HAD IT BLATANTLY ON HIS WALLS. WHY ARE YOU CENSORING PARENTS? AND NOT THE TEACHER. WHY IS WHAT WE WANT TO SEE INAPPROPRIATE? HIS OWN WORDS, WIRE HIS OWN WORDS INAPPROPRIATE? BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT.

BUT WHAT HE'S DOING IS NOT APPROPRIATE.

>> YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. >> WAY TO CALL HER OUT! EDUCATION IMPACT.US. WE ARE A CALIFORNIA COALITION OF 18 ORGANIZATIONS, HAVE CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS AND TOWN HALLS TO PROTECT KIDS. PARENTS ARE ALREADY FREAKED OUT OVER THE AGE INAPPROPRIATE SEX ED AND CRITICAL RACE THEORY.

[01:30:04]

AND NOW THEY FIND OUT THAT THE KIDS ARE BEING INDOCTRINATED AND RECRUITED BY AN ANTIFA TEACHER, AND IN FACT THERE IS A WHOLE GROUP OF THEM HERE. I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW THE BOARDS ATTENTION TO THE CALIFORNIA EDUCATION CODE ARTICLE 4, NUMBER 5130 NO TEACHER GIVING INSTRUCTION IN ANY SCHOOL OR ON ANY PROPERTY BELONGING TO ANY AGENCIES INCLUDING THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM, SHALL ADVOCATE OR TEACH COMMUNISM WITH THE INTENT TO INDOCTRINATE OR TO INCULCATE IN THE MIND OF ANY PEOPLE, PREFERENCE FOR COMMUNISM.

I BELIEVE YOU GUYS TOOK AN OATH TO UPHOLD THAT.

I ASK YOU TO CONSIDER, THE KIDS, THE PARENTS, THE CALIFORNIA ED CODE AND YOUR LEGACY.

YOUR PERSONAL LEGACY. BECAUSE THE ENTIRE NATION IS WATCHING. AS OF LAST MONTH, 54 SCHOOL DISTRICTS AND 135 SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS, WERE TARGETED FOR RECALL. PARENTS ARE NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS ANYMORE. I URGE YOU TO DISMISS THE TEACHER, AND ANY OTHER ANTIFA AFFILIATED TEACHERS IN YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT.HANK YOU.

>> HELLO EVERYONE I AM BOBBY, I'M A SOPHOMORE HERE AT INDERKUM. I GO TO SCHOOL HERE, I'M UNDER ALL OF YOUR INSTRUCTION. I WAS CALLED LAST YEAR WHEN I STARTED FRESHMAN YEAR UNDER THE LOCKDOWN, POLITICALLY ILLITERATE AND ALL OF MY BELIEFS POLITICALLY ILLITERATE UNDER GABRIEL GIPE. TEACHER I DIDN'T HAVE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY WAS CALLED POLITICALLY ILLITERATE FOR COMPARING HIS SYSTEM AND THE ENTIRE SYSTEM OF THE LOCKDOWN AND ALL OF THAT TO SOCIALISM. POLITICALLY ILLITERATE.

I HAVE TO SAY, I HAD A TEACHER BEFORE ALL OF THIS, EIGHTH GRADE RIGHT BEFORE THE LOCKDOWN HAPPENED.

MR. FERNANDEZ. HE ESCAPED COMMUNIST CUBA, MOVED TO RUSSIA AND THEN THAT WENT COMMUNIST.

AND IT WENT TO THE SOVIET STATE.

SOCIALISM TAKES YOUR HEALTHCARE FIRST.

THEY OWN YOUR BODY. SECOND, THEY TAKE YOUR EDUCATION. THEY OWN YOUR MIND.

THIS NEEDS CHANGE! THIS NEEDS CHANGE NOW! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BUT YOU WILL NEED TO RETHINK ALL OF THIS.

AND IT NEEDS CHANGE. I WAS IN A CLASS, I'M JEWISH, I WAS IN A CLASS AND THERE WAS A FREE PALESTINE SIGN.

NEXT TO A PLANNED PARENTHOOD SIGN, FLAGS OF THE LGBTQ AND WOMEN'S RIGHTS. DO NOT SEE THE IRONY, THE CONTRADICTION BEING TAUGHT? THERE TELLING US WE MUST IDENTIFY WITH HISTORY PERSONALLY.

I NEED TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFY WITH HITLER TO KNOW WHAT HE DID WRONG? NO! THANK YOU.

THANK YOU. >>.

>> THAT WAS MY SON.

MY NAME IS DEBORAH. HE IS IN 10TH GRADE.

THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR STARTED, WITH HISTORY TEACHER.

HOW INCREDIBLE! IN THIS CLASS, THAT HE JUST SPOKE OF, HE WENT TO VOICE HIS DISCOMFORT.

BECAUSE IT IS JUST SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW, YES, THERE ARE TIMES WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH IT OR DON'T AGREE WITH THAT, BUT FOR THESE CHILDREN, TO HAVE TO SEE THESE IMAGES FOR AN HOUR, AND TRY TO ABSORB THEM, WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION OF WHAT THEY TO THEM, TO ANYTHING! AND THEY DON'T, THEY ARE JUST INUNDATED WITH IMAGES WITHOUT EXPLANATION. GO ALONG TO GET ALONG.

HE WON'T DO THAT AND I WON'T DO THAT.

I DO HAVE A QUESTION IN REGARDS TO CURRICULUM.

LAST YEAR WAS VERY DIFFICULT. I KNOW THE PREVIOUS YEAR I WAS SO EXCITED, THE SCHOOL DISTRICT BOUGHT NEW CURRICULUM BOOKS.

[01:35:03]

WE GOT TO GO AND PICK AND BROWSE AND SEE WHICH ONES AND WE VOTED ON THEM. LAST YEAR HE GOT ALL OF HIS WORK LOOKS, BROUGHT THEM HOME, NOT ONE TEACHER USED THOSE BOOKS. THEY HAD THEIR OWN CURRICULUM.

WHERE IS THAT FROM? IS IT APPROVED BY YOU? DO YOU KNOW EACH OF THE CLASSES ARE TEACHING? YOU DON'T. BECAUSE IN HIS HISTORY CLASS THIS YEAR THAT HE HAD FOR A WEEK, THEY TOOK IDENTITY TESTS.

THEY TOOK PERSONALITY QUIZZES, A 14-YEAR-OLD TAKING A PERSONALITY QUIZ IN HISTORY CLASS.

FOR WHAT? EXACTLY HOW DOES IT RELATE TO HISTORY? IS THE QUESTION.

AND THAT WAS HIS QUESTION. MY HUSBAND WHO IS A PSYCHOLOGY DATA ANALYTICS PERSON, SAID, YOU WILL NOT DO THIS HOMEWORK.

WE SENT AN EMAIL TO THE TEACHER SAYING, THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE.

GIVE HIM A HISTORY ASSIGNMENT. SHE DID, SOMEWHAT.

THEN THE NEXT DAY, SAME THING. BUT THIS TIME, HE EMAILED HIS COUNSELOR SAYING, I THINK I NEED TO BE MOVED FROM THE CLASS. HE WAS CALLED BY THE TEACHER AND SHE SAID, I THINK YOU NEED TO BE MOVED OUT OF THIS CLASS.

SO, I DON'T THINK THAT IS FAIR FOR HIM.

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, SHE DID.

AND SHE WAS UNCOMFORTABLE I THINK WITH THE FACT AND THE FACT THAT WE WERE PUSHING BACK. TIME? IT'S TIME? OKAY SO I HAVE JUST ONE MORE MINUTE. WHY EVEN TODAY, THEY HAVE YET TO CRACK THE BOOKS. WHY DID WE SPEND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON CURRICULUM, WHEN THEY ARE NOT USING IT? THAT IS MY QUESTION I WANT TO KNOW. AND IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE CURRICULUM IS. BECAUSE IT IS ALL WORKSHEETS.

AND NOT BOOKS. INCLUDING MATH.

>> MADAM CHAIR, I WOULD LIKE TO MOTION FOR ANOTHER RECESS.

>> MOTION. [INAUDIBLE]

>> ROLL CALL, WITHOUT OBJECTION.

>> I'M GOING TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT RIGHT NOW FOR EVERYONE. MEMBERS? MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC. PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54955 I HAVE -- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? [INAUDIBLE] ♪ ♪ [MUSIC] ♪ ♪ [MUSIC] ♪

[01:42:53]

♪ [MUSIC]

* This transcript was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.